Rocío Calvo Martín
- Campus: Leganés Campus
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am graduated in Computer Science from Carlos III University in 2008 and I finished a Master in Computer Science and Technology in the same University in 2010. For three years, I have been working in two technological companies as a programmer. Nowadays, I am a Ph.D. student and my supervisors are Ana Iglesias and Lourdes Moreno. Moreover, I am working in the Computer Science department of Carlos III University as a researcher. My research interests are related to Accessibility in Learning Systems, Collaborative Learning and M-learning.
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC). July-October 2013. The Universidad Carlos III provides me a grant which takes the form of competitive tendering to carry out a research in the University of Maryland Baltimore County with the supervisors Shaun Kane and Amy Hurst. During the stay a research about the accessibility of Amazon Mechanical Turk is carried out.
- King's College University of London. June-September 2014. The Universidad Carlos III provides me a grant which takes the form of competitive tendering to conduct a research in the King's College University of London with the supervisors Deesha Chadha and Stylianos Hatzipanagos and collaborating with Sarah Leithwaite.
- Accésit Jesús Lorés award to the best contribution of the INTERACCION 2013 congress. "Chats for All: A user survey to improve chat's interaction"
- Participation in the courses FT120037-01 and FT130037-01 ACCESIBILIDAD DISEÑO PÁGINAS WEB (ACCESSIBILITY DESIGN OF WEBSITES) INAP, Ministerio de Administraciones Públicas (October 2012, April 2013 and April 2014)
- Alberto Arbiol. Master’s Degree Co-Supervisor. "Accesibilidad de Chats en Dispositivos Móviles: Evaluación y Recomendaciones". Universidad Carlos III
- Beatriz Iglesias. Master’s Degree Co-Supervisor. "Estudio de Accesibilidad del aprendizaje colaborativo en Atutor y Claroline. Chat accesible en móviles Apple". Universidad Carlos III
- Almudena Gil. Master’s Degree Co-Supervisor. "Estudio de Accesibilidad de aprendizaje colaborativo en Moodle y DotLRN. Chat accesible en móviles Android". Universidad Carlos III
Congreso Iberoamericano sobre Calidad y Accesibilidad de la Formación Virtual (CAFVIR 2012, 2013 and 2014)
International Conference on Software Development and Technologies for Enhancing Accessibility and Fighting Info-exclusion (DSAI 2013)
Special Track Organizer "Collaborative Learning Applications for All in Mobile Devices" in the International Conference on Software Development and Technologies for Enhancing Accessibility and Fighting Info-exclusion (DSAI 2013)